According to my chem teacher, if you take philosophy in Uni, there will be 2 questions in your paper and each is 50 marks.
One of the questions was like:
You are going on a cruise with your spouse.
There was a storm, thus a shipwreck.
You were saved by the rescuers.
The rescuers told you that 2 people were on the ship.
One of them is saved, the other died.
Question is... Should you pray that the person that survived is your spouse?
I know you'll be thinking like: DUH OF COURSE I SHOULD PRAY.
But the answer is you shouldn't cos since one of them is dead already, even if you pray it won't bring the person back to life etc.
I know it's weird. and it's an instinct to pray. Like come on, you would wish for the person who survives to be your spouse right? But philosophy is just plain weird.
She told us another question.
Okay you all know which way is clockwise right?
If you dk, see a window? go jump now.
Or even easier, just smash your head into the keyboard
It is clockwise because the ancient beings stuck a stick into a ground and the sun rises and sets, so the shadow of the stick follows clockwise. So they named it clockwise.
What if the sun goes the opposite direction?
No it wouldn't be anti-clockwise.
It would still be clockwise.
Because if it was that way, the people would have named it clockwise, and the other direction anti-clockwise!
So clockwise would be anti-clockwise and anti-clockwise would be clockwise.
What's the point of telling you this?
Idk, if you like weird and eccentric theories you might wanna take up philosophy.
Philosophers get into the parliament because of their AWESOME thinking skills (Y)
And it's to liven up my blog with some interesting stuff :D
Btw, I was watching La Corda D'Oro and I am so fascinated by music I found new meaning in music. Screw me saying that I did not continue my journey on music.
In fact, I am. I still play the piano. It's just that I create melodies and tunes to my own feelings.
I am still walking on the same path. Except maybe of a leisure speed? :)
Comments