
The biggest risk in your life is not taking any risks at all.
Now that I think about it, it's quite true.
In my life, there's lots of a regrets...
I did not complete my journey on music.
I may not even visit Japan in my entire life.
I never took up dance classes.
The list goes on forever...
Yup, and time after time I'm just afraid of the down side happening so I've never really taken a big step forward to a new beginning and trying something new.
I want to, but sometimes I remind myself that I need discipline and self-control and that I need to prioritise. That's what the school and teachers want us to learn anyway right? But I feel that I'm often limiting myself. So I've decided that I shall go crazy and change after O levels. Be prepared to see the new me after all these.
In just less than 2 years time, the real me is gonna be unleashed.
Can't wait. I'm finally gonna be able to make a lot of mistakes.
Avril Lavigne's song of What The Hell suits me.
'All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell.'
Comments