I'm sorry that I've been neglecting my blog for 2 weeks(?)
Been really busy and since now the season has ended, I think I can spare more time for my social life LOL.
Been really busy and since now the season has ended, I think I can spare more time for my social life LOL.
Yup season ended but we played well.
Me: "Mr Chan, we last year win 1 then this year win 2 leh."
Mr Chan: "Eh not bad what 100% improvement! "
HAHA! So cute! But it's true we really improved a lot.
When I'm pitching and I hear their coaches asking their batters to stand nearer to the catcher...
OH THE JOY.
it just means I'm pitching fast ok HAHAHA!
No regrets this year. We played our best and AHSoftball will be the best CCA I ever joined in my life! We need to have the team photos uploaded man.
Okay anyway school has been quite hectic. There's a lot of things to be done and prelim 1 is gonna start in 5-6 weeks wts!
Obviously there isn't any time for me to be blogging but I really feel tired of school work.
We can't be doing the same shit everyday!
I know that with discipline we can study like 8 hours a day.
But wtf, we are humans too. We get tired of things.
We NEED breaks from daily routine.
Do I need to stress this more? Just because we're using the computer for a few hours doesn't mean we are not focused on our own studies etc.
I know there are people that can study 8 hours every fucking day but sorry that's not me.
No matter how much I love studying, I'm gonna love myself more and not kill myself with books.
Speaking of loving yourself...
It's gonna be Valentine's Day! And read my blog post title:
Valentine's Day: Love yourself.
How many of you actually love yourself?
How many of you are actually happy with the way you are?
How many of you can honestly tell yourself in the mirror:
" I am beautiful. "?
It's a sad trend that not every girl are happy with themselves
and that's because we want to conform to society and want to feel like we 'belong'.
Well thing is we all belong to society because we're human. That's that.
We all need to love ourselves more.
If we don't, who will?
And here's a video:
Just proving a point that people without makeup can look pretty too.
Obviously it also depends on how you define 'pretty'.
And this video is for people who are over-the-top sometimes.
Stop trying to make yourself look perfect.
You gotta accept that everyone looks different and we can't help it.
Everyone can be pretty in their own way.
Although i do know that there are times girls just feel insecure and all but take a good look at yourself in the mirror. If you're confident about yourself, happy with yourself, trust me you will start to feel pretty. Because what other people say or how they look at you won't matter anymore.
Valentine's day is for everyone!
But obviously I don't deny the fact that V-day is redundant.
Because we can choose to love any day any time. not only on the feb 14th.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with being single on V-day?
If you can give me a valid reason then you win.
Seriously people need to learn how to get over being single on V-day and get over all their past relationships. Like hello, he or she probably isn't thinking about you anymore! You need to chill the fuck out. and get over it. pronto.
there's much more to life! So don't grieve about the past! Look forward to the future!
Okay so happy valentine's to everyone out there whether you hate me or not, whether you're single or not etc. Let's all spread the love for V-day!
P.S I want to upload photos of the mini-cupcakes I baked for v-day but my adapter is not working zzz
P.P.S I know you all think this is a damn wordy post so I'll post Miley's new song up here HAHA.
and the top comment makes me so happy cos it's exactly how I feel.
and the top comment makes me so happy cos it's exactly how I feel.
"I can't call Selena my idol or inspiration because it's like she never makes mistakes.. and I can't learn from that. Miley makes mistakes, because she's human. She tought me that making mistakes is normal in life and you're going to be making them your entire life. Miley is my inspiration and I love her and support her in whatever she does."
If you think she can't sing live...
P.P.P.S Band Concert was awesome. :)
Comments