Skip to main content

Personality


Ikr I'm always not okay -_-
But I spend everyday alone ;'(
I guess there's nothing much to update about during the holidays
Cos mainly it's just CCA. and more CCA... and more CCA
However I am going to Phucket in like a few days time and I sure hope I will have some pictures taken to update my blog!
Also softball chalet is coming and I think we are screwed lol.
The pricing haven't even settle yet wts :/
Anw I feel confident for nationals next year.
MUST WIN.
...
So I did a personality test out of boredom.
Interested to see what I got? ;) It's rather true except for one part...
Shall underline the parts that are 100% true
Your view on yourself:

Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:

You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.

The seriousness of your love:

Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.

P.S Wts ppl find my straightforwardness attractive? Lol and I think I actually hurt people with my comments. but some ppl say I say things at the right time. and I'm not that straightforward. *shrugs*

Your views on education

Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

P.S Education is probably important to me cos I want to learn about things.
At least education made me civilised (i think i am)
And I live curious :)

The right job for you:

You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

P.S. Me, pratical? Woahhhhhh seriously hahahaa. Hmmmm...

How do you view success:

You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

P.S I feel like I'm putting too much pressure on myself that's why I am afraid of failure lol. And my life is screwed already failing will just make my life more screwed wouldn't it? But then again failure is always a stepping stone to success.

What are you most afraid of:

You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.

Who is your true self:

You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.


Need I elaborate more? HAHAHA
It's just the job part that I'm not sure of.
I know I confirm won't want to be lawyer or whatever one.
Not those jobs that confirm can give you a very good pay check.

But I might be a doctor or lecturer. ^_^
People might not think I will be able to make it or they will think i don't have the looks of it.
Ultimately, it's just interest.
I'm quite interested in the medical research area, and in teaching.
I just scared i accidentally kill someone or my students bully me (LOL cos everyone bullies teachers)
And my friends say I can't teach pri or sec sch kids cos I will just erupt and scare all the kids away.
Yeah maybe 10 years down the road Imma be a lecturer teaching uni students already.
Who am i kidding? Lecturer cannot so fast one la.

We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arslan Senki is one badass anime

Spring 2015 anime has already been ongoing for awhile, and I've been watching these titles: Owari no Seraph Nisekoi S2 Shokugeki no Soma Arslan Senki Plastic Memories Ore Monogatari Out of all of these, I would have to say that Arslan Senki is my favourite!  Ok with as little spoilers as possible... Arslan is the prince and apparent heir of the throne in the undefeated Kingdom of Pars. His father, King Andragoras, is the king known to have led his army to victory at every war, making his army formidable and seemingly without equal. But of course, going undefeated makes the kingdom and the king full of themselves and eventually led to a crushing defeat in the war against Lusitania. The king is nowhere to be found and the kingdom of Pars is just about to be invaded by the swarming armies of Lusitania.  Also, a little of backdrop, Lusitania is a country which believes in a god (forgot the name) and abhors the idea of slavery. Their religion speaks of ...

Fully Redeemed by His Blood

It has been a few years since I last wrote a post. You could say I was Spirit-led to my old blog - perhaps to recall the negativity, nonchalance, and frustrations of my teenage years, which I now find difficult to remember.  Why can't I remember them despite having written many posts about my emotions, as a way to process them? Because I have been redeemed by God. For the past 2 years, God worked in me and brought me out of my misery, a misery I thought would never get out of.  Today - about 3, 4 years since my last update - I write to share that my life has changed for the better. In fact, it is fantastic.  I can now breathe.  I laugh freely with much less fear of what is to come.  I have hope. I have dreams. I am no longer lonely. I am feeling more complete than ever with God.  It sounds too good to be true. But IT IS. It is what it is. It's too good, but it's true.  If you're having doubts, I understand you. I used to be a skeptic. I hated Christian...

The INFP Diary: Chapter 2

So tonight on my way back from work, I guess I was tired and wanted to stare into space for awhile. But not really that kinda stare into space. It's those kind of daydreaming in which you are still aware of your surroundings. In fact, you notice the surroundings more.   On the train, I was staring out the window. With my earphones on, I was essentially in my own world. As the train trailed past buildings, I found myself marvelling at the beauty of 'sceneries' created by buildings and the lights they each bear. That moment, I was reminded of Final Fantasy X and the Zanarkand cut scenes. and then suddenly I realised how good Square Enix's graphics are to resemble reality so much.   The same was happening while I was taking the bus back. I guess we never really took a good look at our surroundings because we are all so tired and so absorbed into whatever we are doing. It's through daydreaming that I can tell that I'm finally relaxing. Usually I am stre...