When you are playing a violin,
you play with feelings
Beautiful, the sound may be..
But if you're not careful
If you're too forceful
The strings break
This applies to everything we do.
Sometimes, if we try too hard...
We tend to break something we didn't intend to ruin
It's not good to suppress feelings too
You've got to let them out somehow
And Idk why am I typing this.
Hmmm.. maybe I'm teaching myself a lesson...
BUT IM HAPPY WITH A NEW FOUND PEACE IN ME.
Now when I just stare out into the dark night sky...
I do not feel afraid...
I feel calm.
Placcid.
Sigh....... not many would really understand how I feel.
ok some only. rarely. not even my closest friend.
but i know that some friends will understand
hmmmmm... how much I wish that these friends of mine and I will grow closer
I think my posts contradict with each other
Like one moment I can sound so destructive and keep ranting and saying how things are hopeless and feel all angst and everything
The next moment I can sound like an optimistic and cheerful girl who loves everything.
.... I guess thats me right? deal with it. :p
you play with feelings
Beautiful, the sound may be..
But if you're not careful
If you're too forceful
The strings break
This applies to everything we do.
Sometimes, if we try too hard...
We tend to break something we didn't intend to ruin
It's not good to suppress feelings too
You've got to let them out somehow
And Idk why am I typing this.
Hmmm.. maybe I'm teaching myself a lesson...
BUT IM HAPPY WITH A NEW FOUND PEACE IN ME.
Now when I just stare out into the dark night sky...
I do not feel afraid...
I feel calm.
Placcid.
Sigh....... not many would really understand how I feel.
ok some only. rarely. not even my closest friend.
but i know that some friends will understand
hmmmmm... how much I wish that these friends of mine and I will grow closer
I think my posts contradict with each other
Like one moment I can sound so destructive and keep ranting and saying how things are hopeless and feel all angst and everything
The next moment I can sound like an optimistic and cheerful girl who loves everything.
.... I guess thats me right? deal with it. :p
Comments