Since I feel oh-so-emo now, I shall post about the things I have obsessions with.
It's also the 'places' where I take refuge.
I'm sorry if this post is boring.
I just ain't perfect. And I never will aim to be.
First up:
Fairytales

Fairytales are one of the most mysterious things that I admire.
Why were they even made, when they are opposites of reality?
Ever thought why they always have happy endings?
Some of us still fall in love with fairytales
I'm one of them.
To some of you, fairytales are stupid.
But I like it's innocence, purity, and peacefulness...
When I feel down, I look at fairytales, and I know that there's always a happy ending.
I can keep my head up like that.
Cos I know there's a happy ending.
Reality otherwise, you just don't know where it goes.
So when I read a fairytale, I have an assurance... I feel at ease.
I feel safe and comfortable.
I never realised fairytales were my secret obsession
until of late. That's why you see, my blog address has the word 'upon' in it.
'Once upon a time' gives me hope.
It doesn't remind me of the constrain of time.
It doesn't remind me where I am now.
It doesn't remind me of my unhappiness.
Next up: The Moon and Stars.

PS: The moon picture is by me! The stars is I google de hehe
aiya, you try take a picture of the stars in the nightsky lor. Confirm all black one.
Stars are mysterious too. I like making silly little wishes on them
I once read this quote...
"Friends are like stars, you can't see them but you know they are always there."
When I'm alone, I go out to see the stars.
At least, I won't feel lonely anymore.
Kay I know this will sound stupid but...
I do sort of 'talk' to them la.
Aiya u all think I crazy right.
Nvm I shall not elaborate.
Stars are pretty too.
The Moon is.. soothing. I can't bother to explain about this.. its around the same as the stars
Seriously... Idk why am I blogging about this...
I always feel like I am talking to myself.
thus my blog address
upon-a-falling-star.
Comments